BTC Lottery Pool Rules

Dear NEXTYPE community,

BTC Lottery Pool is officially launched on Mining Tycoon V2 on BNB Chain. Players can enjoy the new gameplay in BTC Lottery Pool and purchase lottery tickets with NT-L. The winners in the 1st round will win all the BTC in the prize pool accumulated from June 26.

For the gameplay of the BTC Lottery Pool, please read the following carefully:

BTC Lottery Pool Launch Time: 6 AM UTC on August 8
Link to BTC Lottery Pool: https://bsc.btcmining.game

The BTC Lottery Pool Process
1) The Lottery Pool launch for this round
2) Buy lottery tickets
3) Wait for the draw
4) Prize Pool Allocation
5) The Lottery Pool launch for the next round

Buy lottery tickets
1) Buying 1 lottery ticket costs 50 NT-L, and the NT-L needed for each additional lottery ticket increases by 20.
2) After paying for one ticket, the player will get a random 6-digit combination with each digit being between 0–9, e.g. “1–9–3–2–0–4”.

Wait for the draw
1) Draw Time: 3 PM UTC, every day
2) Lottery Tickets Purchase Deadline: Lottery ticket purchases will stop 30 minutes before the Draw Time (2:30 PM UTC).
3) Next round: After 1 PM UTC, all the prize allocation of the previous round will be ended, and the next round of BTC Lottery Pool will be started.

Prize Allocation
1) How to win: Match numbers from the left side of your ticket to the winning numbers drawn at the end of a Lottery round. The more numbers you match, the more prizes you will win.
2) Prizes are not cumulative: for example, if you match the first 3 digits in order, you will only win the “Match first 3” prize but not the “Match first 1” prize or “Match first 2” prize.
3) Prize Allocation: After each round of draws, all tickets will be matched with winning numbers, and after the number of winning tickets in each prize pool group is determined, the prize will be distributed equally.
For example: if you win, you will share the BTC in the prize pool with other winners in the prize pool.
4) Prize Ratio

5) Prize Source:

  • In the 1st round: The winners in the 1st round will win all the BTC in the prize pool accumulated from June 26.
  • In the 2nd round and later on: The Lottery Vouchers and KEYs consumed by all players on that day will be converted into equivalent $USDT, of which, 90% will be SWAPed into BTC and injected into the prize pool of the next round, and the other 10% will be SWAPed into NT to be burnt.

After the allocation of the prize in this round, the remaining prize will automatically be added to the prize pool of the next round.

Referral System
1) The referral system will be replaced by NEXTYPE Ecology Referral System.
*Note: The old version of the referral relationship will be invalid, but the old referral reward can continue to be claimed if it reaches the target and has not been claimed.
2) Commission: After each lottery draw, a 5% service fee will be drawn from the winning amount of the winning user, and will be distributed to the player’s referer at a fixed proportion.
3) The Referral Level is divided into 5 levels, and the commission proportion from level 1 to level 5 is 3.75%, 0.5%, 0.25%, 0.25%, 0.25%
4) If there is no referer for each Referral Level, the remaining commission will be officially recycled.
5) Everyone can become a referer, and there is no limit on the number of referrals for each Referral Level.

Lottery Vouchers
Lottery vouchers can be used as an alternative to NT-L for lottery ticket purchases in the BTC Lottery Pool. If the players are holding lottery vouchers, the lottery vouchers are preferentially consumed.
Each lottery voucher is only for 1 lottery ticket and each player can use 5 tickets per day.
The Lottery Vouchers consumed by all players on that day will be converted into equivalent $USDT, of which, 90% will be SWAPed into BTC and injected into the prize pool of the next round, and the other 10% will be SWAPed into NT to be burnt.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
NEXTYPE

The world’s leading blockchain game-integrated distribution platform provides players with top blockchain game experience. https://nextype.finance/